[Geany] Compiler output interpretation - Hack patch included

Jon Senior jon at xxxxx
Wed Aug 15 17:41:23 UTC 2007

Cool. I'm getting a little more of a feel for how it works. If I find the time, I'll try to take a look at it.

>Thanks, but I didn't apply it because it was too ugly. I've added a
>similar solution to SVN but haven't tested it - could you test it
>please?

I'll not take it personally. The new code is fine except that the new if needs to precede the original one. I've attached a patch which does the cut & paste.

It might make more sense to move it into the JAVA case, since the break will only be reached if it's ant output. If not, it'll roll clean through to the default case.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the modification. I had tried something similar, but didn't know how to split on multiple characters.

Jon