[Geany] Compiler output interpretation - Hack patch included

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Aug 16 15:00:56 UTC 2007

On 08/15/2007 06:41:23 PM, Jon Senior wrote:
> I'll not take it personally. The new code is fine except that the new
No offense meant ;-)

> if needs to precede the original one. I've attached a patch which
> does
> the cut & paste.

Oops. Thanks, applied in SVN.

> It might make more sense to move it into the JAVA case, since the
> break will only be reached if it's ant output. If not, it'll roll
> clean through to the default case.

Perhaps, but then the general/gcc-style parsing would have to be
duplicated into the Java case. I don't use Java myself, but I imagine
that when compiling with gcj the error message style is the same as
gcc.

Regards,
Nick