[Geany] DDE System for Windows "Open in existing instance".

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Fri Sep 1 14:57:42 UTC 2006

Hey there, guys.

I got caught by my curiosity, so, I HAVE to find a solution to the
Open in existing instance problem with a DDE approach, as recommend.
That being said, I just picked a book on Windows Programming at my
college Library and will try to assemble a tutorial on hooking DDE &
Gtk+ together in an application.

Just posting this message because this will probably make some useful
code for Geany (if you decide to use the DDE solution to the problem.
Would like to be aware if you guys have any intention to use DDE code
in Geany.win32.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.