[Geany] Weird positioning of the folding

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 17:35:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:00:18 -0300, "Alexandre Moreira"
<alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2006/7/20, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>:
> >
> > On 19/07/06 18:41:13, Enrico Tröger wrote:

> > > This is a Scintilla issue, but I find it not that bad. Perhaps
> > > uncommonly but not really wrong.
> > >
> > > Just file a bugreport for the Scintilla project or even better
> > > send them a patch. Or just leave it as it is.
> > This is not a bug in Scintilla.
> >
> > This is because Geany uses the fold.compact setting. I think we
> > should turn this off ;-)
Oops. I'm very sorry for talking about Scintilla as culprit although it
was our code(written by me ;-(). Sorry.

We will disable this because I don't like it, too, but thought it was a
Scintilla issue(Scite does the same with default config(or at least
with my default config ;-))).

> until then, I believe I can patch my own version to behave the way I
> like it. Nick, can you point me the file ?
No need to, the setting will be removed.