[Geany] Bug in the side bar preferences (Geany Win32 0.8svn build).

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Wed Jul 19 17:20:38 UTC 2006

I have found the following bug in the side bar preferences (show/hide the
sidebar stuff)

Whenever I hide both sidebar panels (Symbols and open files) it hides the
sidebar (so far, so good).

The problem is that, when I unhide them, it doesn't set the sidebar to
become visible again, checking the config file after the following procedure
gave me the following results:

Procedure:

Hide Symbols, Hide OpenFiles, Ok on preferences.
Show Symbols, Show OpenFiles, Ok On Preferences.

My geany.conf has:

sidebar_symbol_visible=true
sidebar_openfiles_visible=true
sidebar_visible=false

I believe this bug is not only in the win32 version, as it wouldn't make
much sense.

By the way, wouldn't be nice to have a "View >> Sidebar" menu entry ?

Cheers,
Alexandre Moreira.