[Geany] More on funky tab coloring problem

Josef Whiter josef at xxxxx
Fri Dec 29 18:04:58 UTC 2006

> and this is random, I get all kinds of colors, purple, yellow, pink etc.
> I haven't figured out the exact steps to make this happen, it just happens
> if I start editing and saving multiple files.  This happens with the 0.10
> release as well btw.  Is anybody else seeing this kind of problem?

I've figured out how to reproduce it.  Open up a C file for instance, and
put the cursor in an comment area (which in my case is red).  Then close
geany, and open it again, then click to a different tab, the background
color of the original tab should be red (though sometimes its some other
random color).  I've gotten this to reproduce everytime, so now to try and
figure out what the problem is.  Try with a bunch of tabs open all on
different colored syntaxes, that seems to help.

Josef