[Geany] Ferite Support

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Aug 27 17:43:09 UTC 2006

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:25:26 +0930, Rowan Lewis
<rowan at pixelcarnage.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I talked with Frank Lanitz briefly about this, but I'm working in a
> little known language called Ferite (www.ferite.org), and there isn't
> really any decent IDE support for it, anywhere.
Since r765 Ferite is supported.

> Anyhow, he suggested that I gave you some idea of the syntax:

> Anyhow, if you can give me some idea of what to do, or what else you
> might need I'd be great full to hear back.
Test, test and test it ;-), because I don't know the language(just had
a short look in the manual), it needs testing. I know, the parser for
the tagmanager is still not perfect(it's the parser used for C++ with
small modifications).