[Geany] Ferite Support

Rowan Lewis rowan at xxxxx
Sat Aug 19 02:55:26 UTC 2006

Hello,

I talked with Frank Lanitz briefly about this, but I'm working in a
little known language called Ferite (www.ferite.org), and there isn't
really any decent IDE support for it, anywhere.

Now, I'd sort of hoped that I could do this work myself, and perhaps I
still can, because its always better for someone who knows the language
to do the actual work, because I could spot errors before they even occur.

Anyhow, he suggested that I gave you some idea of the syntax:

FeriteDoc:
@brief, at class, at declaration, at description, at end, at example, at extends, at function, at group, at implements, at modifies, at module, at namespace, at param, at protocol, at return, at return, at static, at type, at variable, at warning

Primitives:
array,number,object,string,void

Literals:
false,null,self,super,true

Anyhow, if you can give me some idea of what to do, or what else you
might need I'd be great full to hear back.

Thanks, Rowan.