[Geany] segfault after build with old geany.conf

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sat Aug 19 10:09:14 UTC 2006

On 18/08/06 19:27:58, Mikhail Savitsky wrote:
> Hi Enrico and Andreas,
>
> Segmentation fault scenario for r714 looks like this:
>
> If I use the old geany.conf (from e.g. r712), I get a segmentation
> fault.
> When I delete geany.conf, geany starts OK and re-creates geany.conf.
> I do
> not remember modifying geany.conf, but I attach it all the
> same. I used the -c switch to toss files around to find the cause.
> Hope this
> info would be useful, but it does look like a quirky on-off case in
> otherwise very stable and delightful editor.

Should be fixed now in r743. The segfault occurred if the terminal
follow path setting was enabled - the geany.conf was useful. Thanks for
reporting this.

Regards,
Nick

P.S. I put some info about getting a backtrace if Geany segfaults at
http://geany.uvena.de/Support/Bugs