[Geany-i18n] Translator list

scootergrisen scootergrisen at xxxxx
Wed May 8 21:58:02 UTC 2019

Den 08-05-2019 kl. 20:11 skrev Frank Lanitz:
> Hi,
>
> I'm afraid this part of source is not very well maintained during the
> last years. We got a huge number of contributors for translations --
> huge thanks! It's always amazing -- but keeping THANKS and about.c
> up2date was harder than we originally thought, when we introduced this.
> Well -- I'm open for ideas to change it.

Well if it dont say any where how to be added on the list then that
could be changed so translators can know how to get on the list.

Or instead of a long of all the translators it could say something like
... look in the individual po files to see who translated the different
languages.

Then translators can keep the header updated them self.

Just an idea. Not saying its the best thing to do.

I guess sometimes it can be good to see a long list but i think most
times i am only looking to see how translated the software into the
language i am using.

But if someone adds information about how to get added to the lists on
https://www.geany.org/Contribute/Translators then that would be ok.