[Geany-i18n] Translator list

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed May 8 18:11:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm afraid this part of source is not very well maintained during the
last years. We got a huge number of contributors for translations --
huge thanks! It's always amazing -- but keeping THANKS and about.c
up2date was harder than we originally thought, when we introduced this.
Well -- I'm open for ideas to change it.

Am 28.04.19 um 18:05 schrieb scootergrisen:
> My name is not on the translator list in about dialog.
>
> So sad for me :(...
>
> Anyway i suggest adding info about this on
> https://www.geany.org/Contribute/Translators so translations can know
> what to do.
>

> Or do as many other software does like GNOME only show the translators
> of the language being using.
>
> And then in the po files have:

Here I would add something like: »This translated version was done with
-- and not only -- help of ...«

> #. some text telling translators what to do like one translator name per
> line
> msgid "translator-credits"
> msgstr ""
> "name1 <email1 at email.email>\n"