[Geany-i18n] Geany pt-BR translation

Adrovane Kade adrovane at xxxxx
Thu Nov 27 12:51:22 UTC 2014

Hi, Anderson.

This question arises to me when I started to translate Geany. At that time,
I searched for "indentação" in Portuguese dictionaries, but I couldn't find
it. Then, I searched for the meaning of "indentation" in English
dictionaries (e.g., http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/indent). I then realized
that the word in Portuguese dictionaries which corresponded to
"indentation" was "endentação", and so I used it.

Since then, some Portuguese dictionaries - but not all of them - began to
include "indentação", as a neologism (an anglicism, really). So, I don't
think "endentação" is not a correct translation for "indentation". I
believe both "indentação" and "endentação" are correct, the decision is
just a matter of style. In this context I can make this change in a future
version, although I don't think is really necessary.

Regards,
Adrovane.