[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

"Jože Klepec" joze.klepec at xxxxx
Thu Jun 3 12:17:49 UTC 2010

  This will help you:

# Probably correct wording of first sentence: Program Geany tried to access to the UNIX domain socket of another socket logged in as another user.
# And probably proper wording of last sentence: This is a fatal error and Geany will now have to quit.
# As this is  SIGILL:), it caused nicely captured SIGSSERV or SIGTERM, whatever.  Nice done!
#. TODO maybe this message needs a rewording
#: ../src/socket.c:227
msgid ""
"Geany tried to access the Unix Domain socket of another instance running as another user.\n"
"This is a fatal error and Geany will now quit."
msgstr ""
"Program Geany je poskusll dostopati do Unix domenske vtičnice druge instance prijavljen kot drug uporabnik.\n"
"To je usodna napaka in Geany mora zato sedaj zaključiti."

Otherwise, search in comments for word "reword". The above is the only
point I didn't used it in any form.
BTW, Frank: I found a small typo in my translation (vtičnicet should be
vtičnice or smth like that ("t" is too much!, previous/next entry). For
now, this is all as I am not sure how to the 3 strings I have to translate.

Cheers, Jože

Na 03. 06. 2010 13:10, Enrico Tröger je pisal: