[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 6 17:36:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:17:49 +0200, Jože wrote:

>   This will help you:
>
> # Probably correct wording of first sentence: Program Geany tried to
> access to the UNIX domain socket of another socket logged in as
> another user. # And probably proper wording of last sentence: This is
> a fatal error and Geany will now have to quit. # As this is
> SIGILL:), it caused nicely captured SIGSSERV or SIGTERM, whatever.
> Nice done! #. TODO maybe this message needs a rewording
> #: ../src/socket.c:227 msgid "" "Geany tried to access the Unix
> Domain socket of another instance running as another user.\n" "This
> is a fatal error and Geany will now quit." msgstr ""
> "Program Geany je poskusll dostopati do Unix domenske vtičnice druge
> instance prijavljen kot drug uporabnik.\n" "To je usodna napaka in
> Geany mora zato sedaj zaključiti."

Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Though for now we can't change it anyway
because of the string freeze but we can after the release.
Luckily, this error message shouldn't be shown often to users at all :).