[Geany-Devel] Building geany using msys2 on Windows 10

Attila works at xxxxx
Fri Sep 10 17:17:54 UTC 2021

Hi,

I do not know the Windows compiler environment, but on Linux I switched
back the Gtk3 to Gtk2 successfully. Just change the 'configure.ac' at
line 79 to `[enable_gtk2=yes])`. And of course install the Gtk2-dev
packages.

You can see it (and my CI solution) here:
https://gitlab.com/attila_v/geany

regards,
Attila

PGP-PK: https://avesoft.hu/veghelyiattila.pk.gpg-key

<Hi,
<
<On Thu, 9 Sept 2021 at 14:05, Doug Henderson <djndnbvg at gmail.com>
wrote: <>> Can someone suggest how to correct this snippet of code in
the wiki <>> page to work now, or how to make a modified version of
<>> "cross-build-mingw.sh" which will work for buildinig on mingw on a
<>> Windows machine.
<