[Geany-Devel] Building geany using msys2 on Windows 10

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Sep 11 02:41:15 UTC 2021

Attila, the windows build environment is completely different to the
Linux one so your comment is irrelevant.  Setting up the environment
is the difficult part for most people.

Also you can just give configure an argument --enable-gtk3 rather than
editing configure.ac, also on the current Geany master only gtk3 is
supported so you don't even need that.