[Geany-Devel] Building geany using msys2 on Windows 10

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Sep 9 04:31:41 UTC 2021

Not sure who posted the wiki or how relevant it is (its a wiki after
all :), for example Geany now only supports GTK3, not GTK2.

The official Windows build processes are currently under upgrade as a
result, see https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/2590 and
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/pull/1107.  Not sure the status
and if they are usable yet, but you might find the updated packages
used there.

IIUC after this is complete it might be possible to make a docker
container available to build Geany for windows with all the necessary
dependencies, no guarantees though.