[Geany-Devel] Smalltalk support in Geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Nov 13 21:24:32 UTC 2019

Geany is a volunteer project, nothing will happen unless "somebody"
submits a pull request.  Not saying it will be accepted, but if nobody
has done it to date it likely means nobody uses smalltalk and it isn't
going to happen otherwise.