[Geany-Devel] Smalltalk support in Geany

Snowflake the Pony snowflakethepony at xxxxx
Wed Nov 13 21:04:40 UTC 2019

Good day,

I followed the "Hacking Geany" guide to add Smalltalk support into Geany. I basically just plugged in the official Smalltalk lexer from the Scintilla project, so I guess it's not that big of a deal. Maybe it would be a good idea if it were merged into the official repository? I'd be thankful if it were, personally. I'm sending a patch because I don't have a Github account. It's a small patch anyway. I tested it on Windows after downloading the zip file from the master branch of the Github repository. By the way, the patch file has CRLF new lines.

Thanks in advance for everything. The documentation was pretty useful!