[Geany-Devel] Plugins

Vasiliy Faronov vfaronov at xxxxx
Fri Jul 22 12:03:01 UTC 2016

Colomban Wendling's Commander plugin [1] also supports switching
between open files, even though this is not documented. However, to
limit Commander to display *only* the files, you have to type an "f:"
prefix (likewise "c:" for menu items). Personally I find this
cumbersome, so I use a straightforward patch that adds keybindings for
limited modes (not sending this upstream yet because it needs more UI
work).

Colomban, do you think these two features -- symbols from the current
document, and keybindings for limited modes -- would be good to have
in Commander?

[1] http://plugins.geany.org/commander.html

--
Vasiliy