[Geany-Devel] win32 right click on tab --> Open in New Window not working

Giuseppe Penone giuspen at xxxxx
Tue Mar 17 21:47:41 UTC 2015

Many thanks for the replies, I found the guide to build for win32 I'll do
it soon.

To Jiri thanks for the tip I tried to add geany.exe to the system path but
this does not fix the issue in the current release, I'll try Colomban fix.

One more thing that I'll play with is that when you close a maximized
window, the size stored in the preferences is the maximized one which is
wrong. If I unmaxize the window the next time it still keeps the whole
monitor size so you don't almost realize if the window is maximized or not.
Furthermore a window closed on second monitors opens then anyway on the
first. I have this working fine in an application of mine will try to port
the code and submit a patch.

Cheers,
Giuseppe.