[Geany-Devel] Open Source Work At Geany

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Jun 3 00:48:18 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-31 05:23 PM, Atal Akbari wrote:
> Hi, my name Is Atal Akbari, I am a 3rd year Computer Science student
> at Ryerson University, currently looking for open source work in
> order to test my developing skills at a professional level. I choose
> Geany as my first open source project because I have previously used
> Geany and came across the development section while surfing through
> the website. In addition to this the C/C++ programming language is my
> strong suit and I am very interested in strengthening my C/C++ skill
> set. Thank you for the opportunity & looking forward to working with
> the team! , Atal Akbari

Welcome!

If you have any questions concerning the code - which, for what it's
worth, isn't C/C++, it's just plain olde C :) - or to discuss something
you'd like to work on, feel free to send message on this mailing list or
go on the #geany IRC channel on FreeNode, where some of the Geany
community and developers hang out.