[Geany-Devel] pull request on GitHub, to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, into Geany Plugins

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Mon Jun 1 13:41:35 UTC 2015

I kind of like the idea of selection highlighting being separate
highlighting from the search highlighting.  That allows you to have
multiple groups highlighted differently, which has come in handy in
using plugin versions of these features.  Alternatively, perhaps we
could add having multiple search groups, but that may be more
complicated or less intuitive.