[Geany-Devel] Open Source Work At Geany

Atal Akbari atal.akbari at xxxxx
Mon Jun 1 00:23:22 UTC 2015

Hi, my name Is Atal Akbari, I am a 3rd year Computer Science student at Ryerson University, currently looking for open source work in order to test my developing skills at a professional level. I choose Geany as my first open source project because I have previously used Geany and came across the development section while surfing through the website. In addition to this the C/C++ programming language is my strong suit and I am very interested in strengthening my C/C++ skill set. Thank you for the opportunity & looking forward to working with the team! , Atal Akbari