[Geany-Devel] i want to contribute with this project

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Oct 17 16:25:14 UTC 2014

Am 10.10.2014 um 01:52 schrieb Steven Blatnick:>
> I think you'll like this group.  They are responsive, and I've seen
> a good variety of people from all over the world respond to this
> list. The only pitty is I don't know where everyone is from.  I think
> it would be interesting to see how we're distributed throughout the
> world.  It seems Colomban is from France, based on his reply text,
> Frank seems to have a German email address, and I don't know where
> the others are.

Maybe we should add a world map somewhere. From my personal experince
there is a little peak of developers/contributors/user in Germany.
Maybe because of the reasons it's where everything started or because I
just think as I meet more Germans using Geany than maybe Japanese.
However, as you can see from transaltions we're having users all over
the world and that's a real great thing. Main developers are all around
the globe -- again a little peak in Europe.

Cheers,
Frank