[Geany-Devel] i want to contribute with this project

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Thu Oct 9 23:52:18 UTC 2014

I'm being a bit off-topic, but...

I think Roberto D Machado sounds Brazillian to me, so I'd like to say:

Bem vindo ao geany!

If you aren't Brazillian, then my apologies for assuming such. Disculpe
alguma coisa ;-)

I think you'll like this group.  They are responsive, and I've seen a
good variety of people from all over the world respond to this list.
The only pitty is I don't know where everyone is from.  I think it would
be interesting to see how we're distributed throughout the world.  It
seems Colomban is from France, based on his reply text, Frank seems to
have a German email address, and I don't know where the others are.

Até mais,

Steve