[Geany-Devel] Submit a pull request from outside github (to geanyprj plugin)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Nov 21 19:07:39 UTC 2014

Am 08.11.2014 um 01:01 schrieb Anthony Loiseau:
> Dear all,
>
> I "forked" geany-plugin git repository in bitbucket to work on geanyprj
> plugin and add it filtering capability in the project file listing. As
> an example, with this contribution one is able to fast-find unit-test
> makefile by typing "unit test make" in a new filter input box or
> directly when file listing is focused.
>
> I appears that github does not offers to create pull requests from such
> forks. Which procedure do you like contributors to follow in such case?
> Should I create a github account and push on it?

Pesonally I'm fine if you provide a link to a repo I/we can pull from --
just don't want to force everyone to use github just for hosting some
git repo.

However and that is the more importan part IMHO: geanyprj is currently
kind of unmaintained and there already have been discussion in a smaller
group whether it's might obsolete as gproject is having similar features
and is activly maintained

> Note: my fork is available through this link:
> https://bitbucket.org/Thannoy/fork-geany-plugins

Will have a look.

Cheers,
Frank