[Geany-Devel] Submit a pull request from outside github (to geanyprj plugin)

Anthony Loiseau anthony.loiseau at xxxxx
Sat Nov 22 21:07:29 UTC 2014

Dear Geany developpers,

Sorry to not append this reply on the last mail of the thread, I was
subscribed in digest mode until today. I will now be able to properly reply
in-thread.

After your previous replies on this thread, I created a github account (and
re-discovered I had one already:) so I had easily pushed a pull request
directly on github. I think it will be easier for everyone to use this tool.

I personally only tested geanyprj plugin as a simple project manager. I
don't know about gproject or others but I will have a look at them. The
feature I like most in geanyprj is the ability to open and switch between
projects by simply opening or showing a file of any project.

Thanks for you great job and availability,
Best regards
Anthony