[Geany-Devel] Ping on Bug #943 - windows build command

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Oct 10 01:21:32 UTC 2013

On 13-10-09 07:42 AM, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> On 09/10/2013 01:50, Matthew Brush wrote:
>>> [snip]

>>> I'm using 2.22 under win~1 too, and don't think it will have any
>>> problems with async exec, but we'll see.
>>>

>> Yeah, just pointing it out because 3 years is a lot of code churn for a
>> project like GTK+. There's been ~15.5 thousand commits[1] since the
>> 2.22.0 tag :)
>
> g_spawn isn't gtk. gspawn[,-win,-win-helper].c don't seem to have any
> significant fixes. I could be wrong, but it doesn't look hopeful.

Yeah, sorry, I was speaking more generally (ie. OT) about using an older
GTK+ bundle with there being so many changes in each GTK+ release, not
specifically about the thread topic/GSpawn stuff.