[Geany-Devel] Arduino

Oly olymk2 at xxxxx
Thu Jun 20 18:14:37 UTC 2013

I know you can use avrdude to build your code, and you can even make geany
upload with some magic :)

I seem to remember you had to write a script to reset the serial connection
before upload, i started to write a plugin for geany in python not sure on
if it even works as i dont have much space to work with electronics
currently.

I could upload the code though to launchpad, if you want to take a look and
continue with the development, i started putting code to detect the board
you had attached and things like that.