[Geany-Devel] Arduino

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at xxxxx
Sun Jun 23 19:38:06 UTC 2013

hi,

2013/6/20 Oly <olymk2 at gmail.com>

> I know you can use avrdude to build your code, and you can even make geany
> upload with some magic :)

i saw that too, I also found lots of Makefile using avrdude but nothing
seems to be easily portable but ino
and this is because ino hides some thus that others don't and I haven't
time enough to make it myself :-)

> I seem to remember you had to write a script to reset the serial
> connection before upload, i started to write a plugin for geany in python
> not sure on if it even works as i dont have much space to work with
> electronics currently.

ok, the plugin way seems to be better, I have to take a look at python
now...

> I could upload the code though to launchpad, if you want to take a look
> and continue with the development, i started putting code to detect the
> board you had attached and things like that.

yes i'd like to test it but i don't know yet when i'll have time...

cheers