[Geany-devel] ANN: New GIT repository: infrastructure

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jul 15 12:14:48 UTC 2012

On 15/07/12 13:20, Oliver Krystal wrote:
> It may be that you want it this way (using your own bot), but github has
> a service hook that will do that for you.
> The only down side is that the bot joins the channel, announces the
> commit and then parts. (Silly IMO).

Yes and that is one the reasons we use our own one :).
I/we knew about the Github bot but since we had our own commit2irc stuff
already before (for SVN), we just kept it the way we were already used to.

Thanks for the hint anyway.