[Geany-devel] ANN: New GIT repository: infrastructure

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Sun Jul 15 11:20:55 UTC 2012

It may be that you want it this way (using your own bot), but github has
a service hook that will do that for you.
The only down side is that the bot joins the channel, announces the
commit and then parts. (Silly IMO).