[Geany-devel] Empty project properties dialog

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Jan 9 00:05:09 UTC 2012

On 12/26/2011 01:37 PM, Jiří Techet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing a bug where the project properties dialog is empty
> when opened for the second time. Steps to reproduce:
>
> 1. Open project properties dialog.
> 2. Close it.
> 3. Open it for the second time.
>
> Result: the project properties dialog is much smaller and it's empty.
>
> I suspect it's related to the GtkBuiler transition. I haven't looked
> into it because I guess Matthew knows better what might be wrong.

I fixed this in:
https://github.com/geany/geany/commit/0755b44db1a238a65d7b3cec7f8b11430c8b2f1e

If you don't mind to test around the project preferences dialog a bit to
see if you can spot any more problems it would great.