[Geany-devel] Maintainerrequest: Geany-Mini-Script

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Sat Jan 7 16:28:34 UTC 2012

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 00:03:30 +0400
Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:41:06 +0100
> Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> > > In case someone wants to try the plugin, here is a patch to make
> > > it compile.
> >
> > Did anyone try it? Does anyone likes to take it over and maybe
> > integrate it into geany-plugins?
> >

> If no one wants, I could take a minimal care of this plugin.  Though,
> I can't promise I'll have time for it when it's needed.  I still have
> SM-branch related stuff which I can't do for weeks...

Hi Frank.

I wonder what's the state of the geany-mini-scripts plugin now?  It
seems that only SVN's /geany-plugins/geany-plugins/ part was converted
to Git, and AFAIR geany-mini-script was living next to geany-plugins
(at /geany-plugins/geany-mini-script/) and wasn't converted.

I can use the copy from my local geany-plugins Git repository (bound to
the old SVN repository) and push it somewhere on Github.  Then perhaps
I can integrate the plugin into geany-plugins, push the result to a
fork of geany-plugins and send a pull request.  Is it the way to go?

--
Best regards,
Eugene.