[Geany-devel] Some obsolete(?) bug reports

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Mon Feb 20 17:34:46 UTC 2012

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:17:17 +0100
Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> So I'd say "aye" to Dimitar since he gently volunteered :)  Moreover
> if it is a preference I don't see any loss; but I'd better see this
> preference turned on by default for new configurations if the restore
> session one is on.

Here's the patch. There is no additional preference - if "Load files
from the last session" is checked, they are loaded, and that's it.
Though it'll be easy to make it a pref...

--
E-gards: Jimmy