[Geany-devel] Some obsolete(?) bug reports

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Feb 20 19:00:38 UTC 2012

Le 20/02/2012 18:34, Dimitar Zhekov a écrit :
> On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:17:17 +0100
> Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
>
>> So I'd say "aye" to Dimitar since he gently volunteered :)  Moreover
>> if it is a preference I don't see any loss; but I'd better see this
>> preference turned on by default for new configurations if the restore
>> session one is on.
>
> Here's the patch. There is no additional preference - if "Load files
> from the last session" is checked, they are loaded, and that's it.
> Though it'll be easy to make it a pref...

Thanks a lot, committed.  Maybe an update of the manual to explain more
it needed?  Though anyway I think new behavior is much more expected so
that manual would be less read anyway :)

Cheers,
Colomban