[Geany-devel] get build command from a plugin

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Feb 1 23:14:15 UTC 2012

[...]

>> Well, my intention is that when Matthew has tested writing I will add
>> it if no other developers object in the meantime.
>>

> It will be quite a bit before the Android plugin is at the point to using
> this since I have a whole bunch of other stuff to do first to even get an
> Android project created and opened.

Ok, no worries.

> If you want I could probably write a little test plugin just to see if it
> works, but if there's no rush, I'll get this tested in due course otherwise.

It would be really good if someone other than me tests it, my test
plugin is rather dumb.  Since its adding to the API we only want to do
it once if we can (I think I've done it so it doesn't need an ABI
break as well).  OTOH we don't want to lock Dimitar into using the
fork for too long.

> P.S. Thanks for adding the feature, it will save me writing tons of
> documentation explaining how to configure Geany to work with the Android
> SDK, I can just do it automatically for users now :)

Hey, positioning Geany as direct opposition to Eclipse and Google,
fair fight, anybodys game :-D