[Geany-devel] get build command from a plugin

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Fri Feb 3 19:43:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:14:15 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be really good if someone other than me tests it, my test
> plugin is rather dumb.

I tested with the following code in plugin_init():

build_set_menu_item(GEANY_BCS_PROJ, GEANY_GBG_EXEC, 1, GEANY_BC_LABEL,
"boza");

And, after I open a project and load the plugin, Set Build Commands
looks like this: <<attachment>>

Tested with the previous BuildFuncs version (without group_count).
Execute command #1 initially exists but with all fields empty.

--

In plugin.h BuildFuncs, void (*build_remove_menu_item), and void
(*build_set_menu_item) are indented with spaces instead of tabs.

--
E-gards: Jimmy