[Geany-devel] Ideas on increasing quality of plugins

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Mar 14 20:56:27 UTC 2011

Le 12/03/2011 23:34, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
> Le 11/03/2011 19:37, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
>> Le 08/03/2011 22:29, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
>> I'd like to commit this to the Autotools build system:
>>
>> 1) run cppcheck on `make check`;
>> 2) enable by default, if compiler understands them, the following
>> warnings (discussed in other mails of this thread):
>> [...]

As you might have already seen, I've committed this [1].

I hope it's good for everyone, but it's never too late to comment --
even better now we really have something to comment on :)

Cheers,
Colomban

[1] with -Wall, -Wimplicit-function-declaration,
-Wmissing-parameter-type, -Wold-style-declaration, -Wpointer-arith,
-Wshadow, -Wundef and -Wwrite-strings