[Geany-devel] Ideas on increasing quality of plugins

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Mar 13 12:23:51 UTC 2011

On 11.03.2011 19:37, Colomban Wendling wrote:

> Do you have objections, comment or whatever?

I largely agree with all of what Lex said.

* I routinely add temporary debug code without the proper headers
(because I know it works) so making this break the build would be
inconvinient for me (and perhaps other experienced programmers)
* I agree with more warnings, though, generally
* I think they should be in the build system. Having them on the
developers site has only created problems before, such as new devs
simply missing them