[Geany-devel] Ideas on increasing quality of plugins

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Mar 13 14:21:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:57:36 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Do you want to integrate these flags into the build system? I don't
> think this is a good idea. Such flags should be set outside of the
> build system by the developer/user, not automatically.
> This is why they are mentioned in HACKING.
>
> We could maybe add a little wrapper script into the scripts/ directory
> which sets a bunch of compiler options we like, for convenience.

Thanks for bringing the point back up to my mind. I totally missed that
there are other thinks beside gcc outside.

Based on this having a separate script is a good idea.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/