[Geany-devel] geany-plugins converted to git

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sun Dec 11 16:15:01 UTC 2011

Am Samstag, den 10.12.2011, 20:19 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> OK. I've just pushed to https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins
> Have fun ;)

I've updated http://plugins.geany.org/, replaced stuff pointing to the
SourceForge SVN to now point to the GitHub page, added a ForkMe Banner
and the GitHub logo at the bottom. Also, the gencontent.sh which
generates sites from README files is now pulling the changes from the
GitHub repository. For a full ChangeLog what I did, see

    https://github.com/dmaphy/plugins.geany.org

Let me know in case you notice any issue our incorrectness, I'll fix it
then.

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0  BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D