[Geany-devel] Patches for XML snippets plugin

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Apr 21 13:21:39 UTC 2011

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:05:21 +0400
Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone has some free time for me, please take a look at a message I
> sent in November [1].  There I attached two patches for Geany which
> were (and still are) necessary for XML Snippets plugin that was
> discussed in that thread.  You can also read at [1] about what the
> patches do.
>
> Now I attach the updated patches.  Hope they will become a part of
> Geany and the plugin (not yet released anywhere) will no longer depend
> on these «third-party» patches.

I've now fixed the bug with {ob}pc{cb} in a different way and cleaned up
the original code so the cursor positions is handled quite simply,
also fixing tabs+spaces mode cursor positions.

I'm not sure that exposing editor_snippets_make_replacements() is a
good idea.

Regards,
Nick