[Geany-devel] Patches for XML snippets plugin

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 11:05:21 UTC 2011

Hi.

If anyone has some free time for me, please take a look at a message I
sent in November [1].  There I attached two patches for Geany which
were (and still are) necessary for XML Snippets plugin that was
discussed in that thread.  You can also read at [1] about what the
patches do.

Now I attach the updated patches.  Hope they will become a part of
Geany and the plugin (not yet released anywhere) will no longer depend
on these «third-party» patches.

[1] <http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany/2010-November/006210.html>

--
Best regards,