[Geany-devel] folding problem

WILLIAM FRASER william.fraser at xxxxx
Fri Nov 5 20:30:53 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I've spotted what might be two problems with folding... They are
demonstrated with the following line of Java code:

Image[] AnnimationPics; //{picture number,delay in 10ths of a second until
changes to next image}

This line is marked as a folding point when it should not be.

Firstly: the curly braces ought to be ignored as they are in a comment (it
is coloured by the lexer as a comment)

Secondly: even if it is not ignored there is a matching close brace for the
open brace and so when you try to fold this line it should do nothing
(instead it hides every line after this line, or crashes...)

I am assuming that this a problem with folding, or is it the lexer?

William