[Geany-devel] Find in files - Re: Patches required by gproject

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Fri Jun 25 12:32:38 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 15:50, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

>> > BTW I've just added a dummy Files checkbox and combobox to the dialog in
>> > SVN, and will continue tomorrow (unless anyone objects).
>>
>> Ah, great, I thought I was the one who was supposed to implement this
>> :-). I'll happily leave the joy of the implementation to anyone else
>> because I'm pretty busy now...
>
> I wanted the Files box to be there and wanted to tidy up some things in
> the GUI code so that's done now.

Looks good. I was just wondering about what separator should be used
to separate the individual patterns - in gproject I used semicolon
because this makes it consistent with filetype_extensions.conf. What's
the reason for using space (readability, some other settings that uses
spaces or something else)? If you decide for space I'll change
gproject to make it consistent with the FIF dialog.

> I probably won't add a 'Use project patterns' checkbox for a while so
> patches are welcome.

I'll do that. I've already modified gproject to make it easier to
integrate it with current geany project and after modifying geany,
I'll send all the necessary patches together.

Cheers,

Jiri