[Geany-devel] Find in files - Re: Patches required by gproject

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Jun 24 13:50:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:57:00 +0200
Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Let's use --include then if the user ticks a checkbox. That way a
> >> non-gnu system will still be able to do non-recursive all files search.
> >
> > BTW I've just added a dummy Files checkbox and combobox to the dialog in
> > SVN, and will continue tomorrow (unless anyone objects).
>
> Ah, great, I thought I was the one who was supposed to implement this
> :-). I'll happily leave the joy of the implementation to anyone else
> because I'm pretty busy now...

I wanted the Files box to be there and wanted to tidy up some things in
the GUI code so that's done now.

I probably won't add a 'Use project patterns' checkbox for a while so
patches are welcome.

Regards,
Nick