[Geany-devel] SM r4968 bug - and more

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Tue Jun 15 18:53:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:53:14 +0400
Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:58:09 +0400%
> Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I looked through the code, but did not find anything that could cause
> the bug.  What happens if you leave SmcSetProperties() for restart and
> clone commands uncommented, but comment out one of/both sm_cmd_props()
> and sm_files_props() calls?

It's sm_cmd_props(), in particular when run with --config.
You should preserve alternate_configdir, like in my sm.

I should've said that I'm always running non-official Geany-s with
alternate config dir... Your earlier revisions probably didn't crash
because alternate_configdir pointed to something acceptable.

--
E-gards: Jimmy