[Geany-devel] project build dialog - Re: [ANNOUNCE] gproject - yet another geany project plugin

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Jun 14 01:26:46 UTC 2010

On 14 June 2010 10:04, Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 02:59, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> (snip)
>>>
>>> See my talk with Dimitar (I know you did, thanks for the hint, I've
>>> completely overlooked that you get GKeyFile as the parameter) - my
>>> thinking about how to integrate my project management to geany has
>>> changed a bit. With GKeyFile of the settings available, which I
>>> thought was the most serious missing thing in the interface, I could
>>> actually start changing the implementatiton and see what else is
>>> missing on the way (there is already some missing API mentioned in the
>>> reply to Dimitar - unless I overlook some more functions and data
>>> structures).
>>
>> Sorry, maybe I'm going blind, all I can see is the settings question.
>
> Ah, one more post based on what I thought I had seen or written. OK,
> what I think is missing unless I overlook something is the ability to
> add a new tab to the project options dialog to avoid project options
> scattered over several places.

Sounds sensible to me, is a function you pass a notebook tab to add
and one to request its removal enough?  Or do Nick or Enrico have
better ideas?